This document's purpose is to familiarize you with the NOVA Management Level Portal access for your domain. When you are finished, you will be able to add / delete users, time frames, call ques, and auto attendants and change them as the needs of your business dictate.
log into nova.vestednetworks.com. Username is #@yourcompanydomianname. Ex 101@OldSubHub
If you are familiar with the Basic User portal, this Management portal will look a little different as you are one level higher in the domain than the Basic User. If can still get to your basic profile though by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner and selecting my profile.
The Home Screen:
Ok, there is a lot of information here so stick with me.
- First thing of note are the tabs at the top of the screen just under the page header. We will go over each of the tabs in detail so let us move on for the time being.
- Second, you notice the Current Active calls section under the red bar. This is a good way to see who is on a call or not, what was dialed for the call, where the call is going, and the duration of the call. You, as the manager, can even listen in on the call in progress by clicking the speaker button next to the duration timer.
- Third, the Users and Applications Section: Gives you useful information about the total parts involved in your domain, from phones to DIDs to auto attendants. It’s a good way to check up on your domain at a glance.
- Forth, Usage Statistics. These stats can be used to track call volume for the current day, the month, and the previous month.
The lower portion of the Home Screen has a graphical representation of the calls coming in during the current working hour. You can change the view of the graph by selecting the various drop down arrows next to the values at the top, left hand corner of the graph.
The last section of the Home page is the Statistics section.
- The Users and Applications cell shows the various different parts of your domain at a glance.
- The Usage Statistics show the call stats for, in descending order, for the day, the current month, and the previous month.